Foundations: A Student Success Series In-Person
Join us the first Wednesday of every month for food, friends, and key tools for college success!
Each session will begin with a presentation focused on a specific academic skill. Then, there will be free time to work on your own and/or consult with peer experts, including writing center consultants, library research help, and academic peer coaches.
Wednesday, October 5: Managing Big Assignments
Sometimes assignments can seem overwhelming. Learn tools and strategies to break up big assignments into manageable steps.
- 6 PM: Presentation
- 6:20 PM : Dinner
- 7 - 8:30 PM: Open workshop time: Work on your assignments with student support available (Writing Center, Research Help, and Peer Coaches)
- November 2: Understanding Scholarly Sources
- December 7: Studying for Finals
Please register to help us plan!
- Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Phelps Room, Todd M. Beamer Center