Foundations: A Student Success Series In-Person
Join us the first Wednesday of every month for food, friends, and key tools for college success!
Each session will begin with a presentation focused on a specific academic skill. Then, there will be free time to work on your own and/or consult with peer experts, including writing center consultants, library research help, and academic peer coaches.
Come to one, or come to all!
- September 7: Reading with a Purpose
- October 5: Scaffolding Assignments
- November 2: How to Read Scholarly Sources
- December 7: Studying for Finals
Registration is not required to attend. If you do register, you will get reminders and updates.
Located in Phelps Room.
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)