Foundations: A Student Success Series In-Person
Join us on select Wednesdays for food, friends, and key tools for college success!
Each session will begin with a presentation focused on a specific academic skill followed by dinner and time to connect with the Writing Center, the library, or peer academic mentors.
November 1: Taking Notes Effectively
Taking notes effectively is crucial for capturing and retaining key information and aiding in comprehension and recall. Learn strategies to equip you with the skills needed to take notes effectively and maximize your understanding of complex subjects.
Chick-fil-A will be served!!
- 5:30 PM: Presentation
- 6:00 PM : Dinner
- 6:30 - 7 PM: Optional time for questions or help setting up appointments with writing center consultants, library research help, and academic peer mentors
- November 29: Studying for Finals
- February 7: Limiting Distraction to Increase Focus
- March 6: Motivation to Persist
- April 3: Jumpstart Your Writing